- About SEAS
- Faculty & Research
- News & Events
- Offices & Services
- Make a Gift
Campus Visits and Tours
Take a student-led supplemental tour focused on Harvard’s undergraduate programs in engineering and the applied sciences (including applied mathematics, biomedical engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, engineering sciences, and mechanical engineering).
The tour, led by SEAS staff and students concentrating in the sciences and engineering, provides an overview of pursuing a technical degree in a liberal arts context, undergraduate research opportunities, related student groups and competitions, and support for entrepreneurship and innovation.
The SEAS tour will not cover the Harvard College (undergraduate) admissions process. To learn more about admissions and financial aid, please visit the office of Harvard College Admissions and Financial Aid. You may also attend the Harvard College general information session and tour.
Particular highlights include stops at the design labs in Maxwell Dworkin Laboratory (home to computer science and electrical engineering) and the undergraduate instructional labs in Pierce Hall (home to many engineering departments).
Specific information about dorms, athletic facilities, and libraries will not be included in this tour. The route takes visitors to an area of campus that is to the north of historic Harvard Yard (beyond the Science Center and adjacent to Harvard Law School).
The SEAS Tours for Summer 2017 are listed below.
- Friday, June 16th from 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Friday, June 23rd from 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Friday, June 30th from 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Wednesday, July 5th from 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Friday, July 7th from 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Wednesday, July 12th from 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Friday, July 14th from 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Wednesday, July 19th from 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Friday, July 21st from 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Wednesday, July 26th from 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Friday, July 28th from 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Wednesday, August 2nd from 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Friday, August 4th from 12:30 - 1:30 pm
*NOTE: You will have the opportunity to attend the Harvard College Admissions Information Session and Tour which will take place at the Harvard College Admissions Visitor Center located in the Agassiz House in Radcliffe Yard (5 James Street, Cambridge, MA 02138). For recommended walking directions, please visit Google Maps at https://goo.gl/maps/6Rpqd For additional information, please call (617) 495-1551.
Maxwell Dworkin Ground Floor Lobby between Pierce Hall and Hauser Hall (Harvard Law School)
As the final stop of the science and engineering tour is at the far end of the north campus, visitors should allow extra time to return to the central Harvard campus or Harvard Square (both are approximately a 10-15 minute walk, see Google maps here).
The SEAS Tour is currently limited to 100 registered attendees including prospective undergraduate students and their family and friends. A waitlist will be made available for families not able to register and they will be notified via email regarding their status on that list. Please register via our private Eventbrite registration portal. You do not need an Eventbrite account to register.
Eventbrite Webpage: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/summer-seas-tours-2017-registration-34698888309
- Cancellations: If you are no longer able to attend the tour, please cancel your registration via Eventbrite or email VisitInfo@seas.harvard.edu with your name and order number with at least 48 hours notice.
Given the limited availability of the SEAS Tours, we strongly encourage you to consider the following options:
- SEAS Virtual Tour: For those who are unable to attend one of our in-person, SEAS-hosted tours, consider using our self-guided virtual tour at www.seas.harvard.edu/tour. Two of our buildings are also featured in the Harvard College virtual tour at college.harvard.edu/admissions/visit.
- Visit a Harvard College Class: Visitor's Guide to Larger Lectures
- Harvard College Admissions Information Sessions and Tours
- Harvard Information Center Guided Historical Tour
Phone: (617) 495-3163