- If you don't have a Harvard email and need to get into Piazza please
write to cs186-staff@seas or csci-e186@seas and we'll add you
- Things to do now: (1) Sign up for NB, which we use to distribute all class notes.
Students are encouraged to annotate the reading with bugs and questions (prizes given at the end the semester!). (2) Sign up for
Piazza (see bullet 3 down!).
- Reading for the first class is linked from `Lectures' and also on NB. Reading for the second class is on NB
- Link to comprehension questions to complete on each reading is on `Lectures'
- All (future!) announcements about homeworks, projects, and other course content will be made on Piazza.