To apply for Nectar funding, you must do the following:
2. Submit the appropriate application, which can be found on the Application Materials page. This application includes:
- Project rationale
- Detailed project plan including Gantt chart with milestones of key decision points, deliverables, and design reviews. (Small <$500 projects are exempted from Gantt chart requirement.)
- Personal and team information
- Faculty advisor information
3. Discuss your advisor’s commitment to your initiative, and ensure that your faculty advisor signs the Letter of Mutual Understanding in the application.
Applications are due in person to SEAS Office of Experiential and Career Development (Pierce 215) and by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After submitting your application, you may be contacted for a short interview.
If you are awarded Nectar funding, you are required to:
- Engage with your mentors at defined intervals
- Attend a mandatory orientation meeting
- If you are attending a competition, receive prior approval for your entry at least 2 weeks before the application deadline
- If you are traveling, complete the Travel Supplement at least 1 month prior to departure date
- Create a poster and present your project at the Nectar poster session, held towards the end of every semester