Accounting aims to provide high-quality customer service to the SEAS community to ensure accurate recording of financial transactions.
In addition, accounting staff assist with payroll, access to financial systems, and the administration of funds from gifts, start-up, and university-sponsored research.
Policies and Procedures
- Journal Entry Review (PDF)
- Journal Entry Example (PDF)
- Human Subject Payment Policy (PDF)
- Financial records retention policy:
- For research data and materials we have a seven year retention policy, please see additional coverage at this link
- For general data and materials we also have a seven year retention policy (six years plus one year to assure unintentional destruction of records in their sixth year). Please see the following link for additional information.