Water Engineering and Resource Management Program
The Water Engineering and Resource Management Program focuses on global water challenges and the water filtration process. The program starts by giving students the scope of a problem and then introduces them to studied approaches of design thinking and innovative problem-solving.
The Water Engineering & Resource Management Summer Program Curriculum will cover:
- What is the process of design thinking? What, Why, Where & How.
- Understanding the value of human-centered design
- Useful design tools: basic prototyping vs. advanced rapid prototyping techniques
- Introduction to global challenges: Water Pollution and clean water shortage
- Plastic in ocean: World-wide crisis
- What makes water “Drinkable”?
- Introduction to modern water analysis & testing techniques
- Gray water treatment and reuse facilitates
- Intro to commercial water purification tools
- End-of-the-program water engineering design challenge (Team-based)
Questions? Contact: email@example.com