- About SEAS
- Faculty & Research
- News & Events
- Offices & Services
- Make a Gift
For Information on How to Apply and Admissions
- All prospective graduate students apply to SEAS's Ph.D., M.E., S.M., and A.B./S.M. programs through the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (GSAS).
- For specific information about admission to SEAS's Ph.D., M.E., S.M, and A.B./S.M. graduate programs, please email email@example.com.
- For general questions about the graduate application or admissions process, please contact the GSAS Office of Admissions and Financial Aid.
The GSAS Office of Admissions and Financial Aid is open Monday through Friday, 9 am-5 pm, EST. Applicants checking on the status of their application must call 617-496-6100 between 2 pm and 5 pm EST. Admissions does not accept faxed material.
- Students seeking the Master in Design Engineering (MDE) apply through the Graduate School of Design.
- Students seeking the MS/MBA, offered jointly with Harvard Business School (HBS), apply through HBS.
We often receive inquiries from students who want to know whether to apply to the program. We cannot predict outcomes without reviewing the completed application. We cannot make a full assessment just from seeing just an applicant's vita, resume, or transcript, as all components of the application are important.