The Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) offers an unparalleled opportunity to be part of an excellent engineering school inside of one of the world’s foremost research universities.
Moreover, undergraduates enjoy the intellectual energy of a liberal arts college where they can engage in scholarship spanning the sciences, social sciences, arts and humanities, and gain an understanding of societal issues through the University’s professional schools.
With such breadth and depth, students can tackle the complex, multidisciplinary global challenges of the 21st century.
- Engineering with a Liberal Arts Twist: Harvard’s School of Engineering and Applied Sciences spurs innovation, solves problems
Meet Current Students
- Want to know what it is really like to study at SEAS? Get the real deal from some of our current students.
Find Out More about SEAS
- Academic Programs
- Faculty and Research
- Undergraduate Research
- Innovation & Design
- Visit Us
- Facts & History
- SEAS Newsletters
- SEAS Campus Visit and Tours
- Harvard College Admissions Tours
- Harvard Information Center (guided historical tours)
Find Out More about Harvard College
For more information about undergraduate admissions, financial aid, campus visits, and to apply: