CS 152: Programming Languages
- 6-Apr: File
lam-poly.zip for Q4
of Assignment 5 has
been updated: examples 16-20 have been removed. See Piazza for
- 1-Apr: Clarification to HW4 Q2(b): the semantics of the equality operator e1 = e2 is that it compares two integer values, and evaluates to true if and only if the integers are identical.
- 13-Mar: Section on Friday March 15 and Prof. Chong's office hours on Thursday March 14 are cancelled.
- 12-Mar: Please fill in the mid-course evaluation.
- 5-Mar: Please see today's lecture for information on the mid term. Note that College students that cannot attend the in-class midterm must contact Prof Chong as soon as possible to get details of the midterm.
- 26-Feb: Assignment 3 released, due Mar 7.
- 18-Feb: Presidents Day! No office hours.
- 7-Feb: Section on Friday Feb 8 has been canceled due to the snow storm.
- 7-Feb: Sections will be held on
Fridays, 4pm-5pm in MD G125, starting
Friday Feb 8 Friday Feb 15.
- 5-Feb: Assignment 1 released, due Feb 14.
- 31-Jan: Please complete Assignment 0 by Friday Feb 1.
- 29-Jan: Office hours will start from Tuesday Feb 5.