- About SEAS
- Faculty & Research
- News & Events
- Offices & Services
- Make a Gift
Resources, Forms, and Links
Harvard University Employees Credit Union
- A not-for-profit financial cooperative, democratically owned and operated on-campus by Harvard employees since 1939
- Benefits-eligible employees are welcome to join, as are members of their families, student, faculty, alumni, and our colleagues at all Harvard teaching hospitals
- A minimum interest-earning deposit of $5 is required to maintain membership
- Choose from a wide variety of services, including checking, loans, and IRAs
- Five locations in the area, including 104 Mount Auburn Street
- More information is available on HEUCU.org
The SEAS online directory is a list of faculty, staff, and students in SEAS. The displayed information includes name, position at SEAS, contact info, and (if applicable) graduate student concentration. You can customize what information you show and to whom it is visible through our Intranet. Send your requests to email@example.com.
You can choose to display different information to the Harvard community and to outside visitors. We would suggest that even if you do not want your contact information visible to outside website visitors that you allow it to be seen by other people here at Harvard.
Job Description Template
Each SEAS employee should have an accurate and updated job description on file in the Office for Human Resources. All official job descriptions follow the standard template.
Transportation, Commuting, and Parking
Commuter Choice Program
The University's Commuter Choice program can help you to figure out the most advantageous arrangements for getting to work.
The University offers MBTA (T) passes to employees at a 50% discount. Sign up here.
For maps and schedules of MBTA subway and bus routes, visit www.mbta.com
Information on parking and to find out how to obtain a parking spot.
One-Day Parking Passes
One-day parking passes for Harvard parking lots, including the garage at 52 Oxford Street, can be purchased from Harvard University Parking Services. You can purchase a pass in person at the Parking Services office at Holyoke Center 8th Floor, 1350 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, or order a pass online.
Harvard's Commuter Choice program facilitates a ride sharing program. Information on ride-sharing.
A shuttle between the Longwood Medical Area in Boston and the Harvard Cambridge campus is available at no charge to Harvard employees. Check the MASCO website for updated schedules, routes, and other information.
Review the Transportation and Commuting page on HARVie for more information on these and other programs and benefits available to Harvard employees.