Read the latest updates on coronavirus from Harvard University. For SEAS specific-updates, please visit SEAS & FAS Division of Science: Coronavirus FAQs

Graduate Student Forms

Please bring completed forms to the Office of Academic Programs in the SEC, 150 Western Avenue, 1st Floor or send them to  If sending via email, please cc the appropriate advisor or DGS if needed asking them to confirm their agreement.

PhD Program Plan Forms

Masters Program Plan Forms 

Other Forms