Public network printers
This is a list of names, locations, and types of network printers available to the SEAS community.
Public printers can be accessed by using the "hostname" of the printer as the ip address. Please refer to the instructions for adding a printer for your specific operating system. We no longer use print servers to access our printers.
Please do your best to preserve paper and toner by printing in black & white and using 2-sided printing. Mother earth thanks you!
|md-1flr-color||Maxwell Dworkin||1st Floor Hallway||Color||HP Color LaserJet CP4525||
|md-3flr-clr||Maxwell Dworkin||3rd Floor Hallway||Color
|Ricoh MP C6004ex||md-3flr-clr.seas.harvard.edu|
|nw-bflr-clr||Northwest Labs||Basement Floor (Room 146)||Color||HP Color LaserJet CP4525||nw-bflr-clr.seas.harvard.edu|
|prc-1flr-clr3||Pierce Hall||1st Floor Hallway||Color||HP Color LaserJet M652||prc-1flr-clr3.seas.harvard.edu|
|prc-2flr-clr||Pierce Hall||2nd Floor Hallway||Color MFP||Ricoh MP C6503||prc-2flr-clr.seas.harvard.edu|
|prc-3flr-bw2||Pierce Hall||3rd Floor Hallway||B&W||HP LaserJet 4250dtn||prc-3flr-bw2.seas.harvard.edu|
|60ox-3flr-clr||60 Oxford Street||3rd Floor near mailboxes||Color MFP||Ricoh MPC3504ex||60ox-3flr-clr.seas.harvard.edu|
|esl-3flr-clr||Engineering Science Lab||3rd Floor Hallway||Color MFP||Ricoh MPC 3504ex||esl-3flr-clr.seas.harvard.edu|
|mckay-5flr-clr||Gordon McKay Lab||5th Floor Hallway||Color||HP Color LaserJet CP4525||mckay-5flr-clr.seas.harvard.edu|
|20u-mailroom-clr||20 University Road||6th Floor||Color MFP||Ricoh MPC307||20u-mailroom-clr.seas.harvard.edu|
|ap-copier||20 University Road||6th Floor||Color MFP||Ricoh MP 501||ap-copier.seas.harvard.edu|
- If you encounter any problems such as "garbage" or raw postscript print-outs, please contact the Service Desk immediately by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Printer model names may contain 'a', 'd', 't', or 'n' after the model number, such as 4250dtn. These letters indicate the optional features installed in the printer:
- 'n' means the printer is network capable.
- 'd' indicates the printer is capable of duplexing (2-sided printing).
- 't' means that an extra paper tray is available from which to print.