Dean's Excellence Award
This award has been replaced by the Dean's Distinction Award.
Purpose: To recognize high performing individual staff members who have consistently delivered excellent results. The SEAS Dean’s Excellence Award is intended to honor those SEAS staff whose contributions have been instrumental to the success of the school. An effort will be made to include a demographically diverse group of winners from all levels of staff.
Who is Eligible for Award: All benefits-eligible staff at SEAS up to and including salary grade 60 (except members of the award review committee), including full- and part-time staff on the bi-weekly payroll with primary appointments as staff members (research and teaching appointees such as lecturers and postdocs are ineligible). If you have any questions about someone’s eligibility, contact Steve Marley in Human Resources.
Number of Recipients Per Year: Up to four staff members (two exempt-level staff members; two non-exempt-level members) may receive this award annually.
What Award Consists of: Winners will receive a framed certificate and a cash award.
In Office of Human Resources
- Total Rewards & Benefits
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- Employee Concerns
- Condolence Policy
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Conflicts of Interest and Commitment Policy
- Drug/Alcohol and Smoking Policies
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Independent Contractor Policy
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Overtime Policy
- Pregnancy in the Workplace Policy
- Sit-Stand Desk Policy
- Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
- Technology Acceptable use
- Time and Absence Management
- Staff Development and Training
- Staff Recognition