Newsletter Sent Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Al Schema - NYC
AI Schema is a data science consulting and financial technology company focused on the global M&A market. We combine data science and M&A expertise with proprietary technology that we’ve built to advise buyers and sellers on deal terms and strategy. We’ve posted a temporary website until our main site is finished that gives more color, www.aischema.com.
The position we’re recruiting for requires a bit more advanced technical skills and experience, hence our focus on PhD’s or Master Level candidates. My co-founder (bio on the site) and the team that’s built our technology have advanced degrees in Data Science and Computer Science. I’ve recruited foreign graduate students from Columbia University so I’m very familiar with the CPT process and I’d be happy to sponsor a student from Harvard through CPT if necessary (my co-founder and the technology team are all from China).
The good news is that we’re pretty flexible on the amount of time somebody could work with us initially (as little as 4-8 hours per week to start is fine). If the person over time would like to ramp up hours worked, we’re happy to accommodate that. We’ve already built the core technology system and are ready to commercialize our services so this is a neat opportunity for somebody to join and help further technological development and work with me on some client development case study work. We’re based in Manhattan but working remotely is no problem.
We’re are seeking candidates who have the following background/skill set:
- Pursuing an advanced degree in computer science (or in a highly related area) .
- Experience in algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of machine learning fundamentals and deep learning
- Implementation experience in machine learning algorithms and applications
- Solid programming skills in at least one object oriented programming language (Java, Scala, C++, Python, etc.)
- Fluency with at least one of the modern distributed ML frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch,Caffe, MxNet
- Eager to learn new algorithms, new application areas and new tools.
- Good communication skills
Newsletter Sent Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Consultant, Machine Learning (115302)
Flagship Pioneering, Inc. - Cambridge