Advising Forms

Plan of Study Form

Students intending to declare the CS concentration must submit a CS plan of study form. Prior to graduation, seniors must update the form to ensure CS concentration requirements have been fulfilled. In both cases, students should fill out the form and email it to for verification. See also How to Declare a Concentration in Computer Science.

CS 91r Form

Students wishing to take a CS 91r must follow the instructions on the form below to get approval from your research advisor and the Director of Undergraduate Studies (DUS) to enroll in the course. (The DUS is the official instructor for CS91r, not your research advisor.)

Petition Form

Use this form to request concentration credit for cross-registered courses and other exceptions to the concentration rules.