- Map of the SEAS Campus (PDF)
- Complete information and maps of the entire Harvard main campus (and related campuses)
- Take the MBTA subway Red Line towards Alewife.
- Get out at the Harvard Square stop. After exiting the subway station, you will be just outside Harvard Yard near the Johnston Gate.
- Enter Harvard Yard through Johnston Gate, bearing left (shown on the map). Walk through the quad towards the Science Center and then follow the path shown on the campus map (at right) to the SEAS buildings.
- From either Soldier's Field Road or Memorial Drive, take J.F. Kennedy Street through Harvard Square.
- Cross Mt. Auburn Street.
- At the next light, bear (slightly) right. This is Massachusetts Avenue and the Out of Town newsstand will be on your right.
- Stay in the right lane and then bear right onto Cambridge Street (you will go under a bridge).
- Take your first left onto Quincy Street.
- Take your first left onto Kirkland Street.
- You will see SEAS buildings on your left beginning with Gordon McKay Laboratory, then Pierce Hall, and Maxwell Dworkin.