- Complete information and maps of the entire Harvard main campus (and related campuses)
- Take the MBTA subway Red Line towards Alewife.
- Get out at the Harvard Square stop. After exiting the subway station, you will be just outside Harvard Yard near the Johnston Gate.
- Enter Harvard Yard through Johnston Gate, bearing left. Walk through the quad towards the Science Center and then follow the path to the SEAS buildings.
- From either Soldier's Field Road or Memorial Drive, take J.F. Kennedy Street through Harvard Square.
- Cross Mt. Auburn Street.
- At the next light, bear (slightly) right. This is Massachusetts Avenue and the Out of Town newsstand will be on your right.
- Stay in the right lane and then bear right onto Cambridge Street (you will go under a bridge).
- Take your first left onto Quincy Street.
- Take your first left onto Kirkland Street.
- You will see SEAS buildings on your left beginning with Gordon McKay Laboratory, then Pierce Hall, and Maxwell Dworkin.