- About SEAS
- Faculty & Research
- News & Events
- Offices & Services
- Make a Gift
Summer 2017 Program
On our application, you will be able to apply for all of the summer internships coordinated through the Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering & Applied Sciences, funded by the centers or institutes listed below:
- NSF Site Materials for Bioengineering Initiative Dedicated to Gateway Experiences
- NSF National Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure at the Center for Nanoscale Systems at Harvard
- The Rowland Institute at Harvard
- The Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering
- NSF Secure and Trustworthy Cyberspace Program: Privacy Tools for Sharing Research Data
You must be a currently enrolled undergraduate who will not graduate before December of the program year. Many of our sources of funding also require that participants are Permanent Residents or Citizens of the U.S.
Please refer to our FAQ Page if you have questions regarding eligibility, as well as the application and selection process.
We will ask for the following information in the online application:
- Contact information
- Demographic information (some optional)
- Educational background, honors and awards
- Any relevant research or work experience
- Your research interests
- A research statement and a personal statement
- Names and contact information for two references
- Copy of your transcript (or transcripts if you have changed schools) - Please note: You may upload your unofficial or scanned official transcript. If you are accepted to the program, we will ask you to have your official transcript sent to us via your registrar’s office.
- Optional CV/Resume
Please do not mail, fax, or email any documents. All items must be uploaded to the application site.
Our application for Summer 2017 is now live.
Application Deadline for all materials is FEBRUARY 15, 2017.