Parking in Allston
More than 250 parking spots are adjacent to the Science and Engineering Complex and are available for monthly and daily parking permit holders in the lots located at 114 Western Avenue and the 2 Hague Street.
General guidance on parking:
- If you have a valid Cambridge parking permit, that permit will allow you to park on both campuses through June 30, 2021.
- If you currently have garage parking in Cambridge and would like to switch to surface parking in Allston, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
- If you are currently a transit user and would like to switch to parking, please follow the instructions on the Parking announcement page: https://www.transportation.harvard.edu/parking
- New permits will only be good through June 30, 2021. There will be a renewal period in spring 2021 for FY22 permits.
- There is flexibility for three-day permit holders through FY21. You will be allowed to use your permit to park any three days in a given week without contacting the Parking Office to switch days. Parking will monitor the lots and garages to make sure that permits are not being used for more than three days/week.
- Please see the website for updated information as it becomes available: https://www.transportation.harvard.edu/
Dual parking options will be available based on demonstrated need. The application for monthly permits for the parking lots adjacent to the SEC is to be determined. For more information, visit http://www.transportation.harvard.edu/parking.
Daily Parking Permits for Visitors
You may purchase a Daily Visitor Parking Permit online for the 114 Western Avenue or 2 Hague Street lots. Maps indicating the locations of other nearby Harvard lots can be found at http://www.transportation.harvard.edu/parking/garages-lots. You will need to bring a printed copy of your permit to display on your dashboard.
Permits may also be purchased from Harvard University Parking Services at Smith Campus Center on the 8th Floor, 1350 Massachusetts Avenue and their offices open at 8:00am. For additional questions, please call (617) 496-7827.