- About SEAS
- Faculty & Research
- News & Events
- Offices & Services
- Make a Gift
Summer 2019 Program
On our application, you will be able to apply for all of the summer internships coordinated through the Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering & Applied Sciences, funded by the centers or institutes listed below:
- NSF Site Materials for Bioengineering Initiative Dedicated to Gateway Experiences
- NSF National Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure at the Center for Nanoscale Systems at Harvard
- NSF-Simons Center for Mathematical and Statistical Analysis of Biology
- NSF Privacy Tools
- The Rowland Institute at Harvard
- The Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering
- Center for Integrated Quantum Materials (CIQM)
- Must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States for all projects funded by NSF
- International students will only be considered for projects funded by the Wyss and Rowland Institutes
- Must be a currently enrolled undergraduate who will not graduate before December of the program year
Please refer to our FAQ Page if you have questions regarding eligibility, the application, or selection process.
We will ask for the following information in the online application:
- Contact information
- Demographic information (some optional)
- Educational background, honors and awards
- Any relevant research or work experience
- Your research interests
- A research statement and a personal statement
- Names and contact information for two references (you can submit your application before your recommendation letters have been submitted)
- Copy of your transcript (or transcripts if you have changed schools) - Please note: You may upload your unofficial or scanned official transcript. If you are accepted to the program, we may ask you to have your official transcript sent to us via your registrar’s office.
- Optional CV/Resume
Please do not mail, fax, or email any documents. All items must be uploaded to the application site.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for application information.