On our application, you will be able to apply for all of the summer internships coordinated through the Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering & Applied Sciences, funded by the centers or institutes listed below:
NSF Site Materials for Bioengineering Initiative Dedicated to Gateway Experiences
- Center for Integrated Quantum Materials (CIQM)
- Must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States for all projects funded by NSF
- International students will only be considered for projects funded by the Wyss and Rowland Institutes
- Must be a currently enrolled undergraduate who will not graduate before December of the program year
We will ask for the following information in the online application:
- Contact information
- Demographic information (some optional)
- Educational background, honors and awards
- Any relevant research or work experience
- Your research interests
- A research statement and a personal statement
- Names and contact information for two references (you can submit your application before your recommendation letters have been submitted)
- Copy of your transcript (or transcripts if you have changed schools)
- Please note: You may upload your unofficial or scanned official transcript. If you are accepted to the program, we may ask you to have your official transcript sent to us via your registrar’s office.
- Optional CV/Resume
Please do not mail, fax, or email any documents. All items must be uploaded to the application site.
Please check back for details about the Summer 2021 program and application.