Harvard has a wealth of resources available to our students, from physical and mental health services to career counseling to student life.   Click through the links below to find what you need.  Don't hesiate to contact the SEAS Office of Academic Programs if you need help.


  • FAS = Faculty of Arts and Sciences, which includes:
  • GSAS = Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (Master's and Ph.D. students)
  • College = Harvard College (undergraduate students)


Bureau of Study Counsel (provides academic support, including counseling and peer tutoring for all College and GSAS students)

Computing @ SEAS

FAS Office for Sexual and Gender–Based Dispute Resolution

FAS Registrar (for all information, deadlines, and forms related to registration, inlcuding add/drop, cross-registration, and graduation)

Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (GSAS)  (information for Ph.D., S.M., M.E., and A.B./S.M. students)

Harvard College (undergraduates)

Harvard University services:

Harvard International Office [HIO] (for all international students)

Office of Career Services (for all College and GSAS students)

Student Mental Health Services (for all students)

Student Financial Services (for all students; information about student billing and accounts)