AUDIO VISUAL (A/V) SUPPORT
Media Desk Phone: 617-496-1014
A/V Services provides faculty, instructors, and staff with A/V support for classrooms, conference rooms, and seminar rooms. A/V Services also provides troubleshooting support for lectures and talks. Some A/V equipment is available to borrow*.
- On-site assistance with A/V in SEAS classrooms, conference rooms, and seminar rooms.
- Reservation for SEAS equipment available for loan* to SEAS Faculty and Staff.
- A/V equipment setup and support for SEAS events.
*NOTE: we need at least one-week advance notice for all scheduled services.
- Portable LCD projector for computer projection
- USB audioconferencing microphone or microphone/speaker for desktop videoconferencing (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc.)
- USB webcam for Desktop Videoconferencing.
- For events: One- or two-speaker (PA) sound system withstands and inputs for two wired microphones and one iPod, computer, or other similar sound sources.
- Assorted wired microphones.
- Portable document camera.
- Laser pointer/slide advancer.
- Stereo headphones.
- Assorted adapters: MiniDisplayPort, HDMI, or USB-C to VGA or HDMI, ethernet adapters.
- 55"/65" TV on wheels for displaying computer images/videos.
- For PC or MAC laptops, please contact the HUIT Help Desk.
Note: Voice Over IP Audioconferencing phones are in most SEAS rooms, only one distance caller supported. For multi-party phone conferences and help with the VOIP conference phones, contact Harvard Phone Services.
- Equipment is reserved on a first-come, first-served basis for SEAS users.
- Equipment should be reserved at least one week in advance. Efforts will be made to accommodate last-minute requests, but we cannot guarantee availability.
- All equipment is loaned for one business day. To reserve equipment or support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as possible.
Video Recording & Live Streaming
- To arrange for a recording or live streaming, please contact email@example.com.
- You can upload and browse for events and colloquia videos at SEAS Video.
- Requestors are responsible for posting the videos. For instructions visit Video Posting.
- For questions regarding managing collaborations, please visit Managing Collaborations.
- To obtain an account to upload your videos to SEAS Video please contact the HUIT Help Desk.
- If a video will be made available to the public, closed captions are required.