Harvard recognizes the importance and benefits of breastfeeding for working parents and their infants, and in promoting a family-friendly work environment. As such, there are more than 45 lactation rooms across the University. Any Harvard-affiliated nursing parent, including faculty, staff, students, and spouses/partners who are breastfeeding, can register to use a Harvard lactation room.
Currently, SEAS has one designated lactation room in Maxwell Dworkin, and one at 20 University Road. To use these rooms, please email email@example.com.
For more information and a full list of lactation rooms on campus, please see the Lactation Support page on Harvie.
In Office of Human Resources
- Total Rewards & Benefits
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- Employee Concerns
- Condolence Policy
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Conflicts of Interest and Commitment Policy
- Drug/Alcohol and Smoking Policies
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Independent Contractor Policy
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Overtime Policy
- Pregnancy in the Workplace Policy
- Sit-Stand Desk Policy
- Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
- Technology Acceptable use
- Time and Absence Management
- Staff Development and Training
- Staff Recognition