SEAS uses Google Groups to provide mailing list functionality. To manage Google Groups, you must have a g.harvard.edu email address.
To request a Google group, please go to the HUIT Knowledge Base Google group request page from which you can click to the request form (Harvard Key login required).
NOTE: SEAS no longer provides @seas.harvard.edu aliases for Google Group mailing lists. The email address associated with a group will have the format email@example.com.
Once you have a g.harvard.edu email address, you can manage your Google Group:
- Browse to groups.google.com.
- Click on the 'My Groups' image.
- Click the link 'switch organizational view to harvard.edu'.
- You will then see any Google Groups you are either owner of or member of.
- If you are a owner of a group, you can then manage group subscriptions.